Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Ang Baybay.

This is Puerto Princesa's answer to Manila's baywalk. But the comparison doesn't mean it's as extravagant and explosive as how we know "the baywalk". I mean, it's not that developed yet. All you can see around the vicinity are a few sidewalk vendors, a bicycle rental stall, some benches, and about twenty light posts. And that's what I like about it...it's simplicity. But ummm, there's just one thing about the place that really really bothers me: the smell. If you think your olfactory nerves would get their fair share of the "fresh sea breeze aroma" (basta yung mga ganun), then you're wrong. When you're in Puerto Princesa's Baybay, you might go, "Ooooh! Something smells fishy around here." And I mean that...literally.

Anyhoo, here are four shots that I snapped away with a friend's camera phone (Thanks Makko!) while I was there...

Afar
"Afar"

It Floats.
"It Floats."

Railed
"Railed"

A Bit Enlightened
"A Bit Enlightened"

[I "film grained" 'em with Picasa.]

Labels:

Raymond at 8:50 PM -